The AETD aim is to develop Tara Dornelor to an eco-touristic destination by coordinating and supporting the efforts of all participants targeted to reach this objective.
The touristic destination is a confined geographical area, having the following characteristics:
- a coherent and unitary marketing image;
- a variety of touristic products which fit in the projected destination image of the tourists;
- a net of general and specific services which contributes to the realization of the touristic products accordingly to the marketing image;
- the existence of an “administrator/coordinator” of the destination, with defined politics and activators in implementing the destination coordination.
The eco-touristic destination is the touristic destination that also meets the next principles:
- the awareness and information of the tourists and local people concerning the state of naturalness is made at the level of destination;
- real measures to conserve nature are being implemented at the level of destination;
- project a proper and “green” marketing image;
- there is a real support for the local community at the level of destination;
- within the destination, there is a majority of businesses with sustainable management.
|Executive Office of Ecotourism Association Țara Dornelor (AETD)|
|Cazimirciuc Maricica||Destination Manager|
|David Monica Alina||Specialist in Public Relations|
|The Board of Directors of the Ecotourism Association Țara Dornelor (AETD)|
|Chirilă Andrei - Andrei's trout farm, Coverca village, Panaci commune||President|
|Gherman Carmen - Casa Carmen Guesthouse, Ortoaia village, Dorna Arini commune||Member|
|Lemnaru Andrei - Trout farm at Poalele Călimanilor, Gura Haitii village, Șaru Dornei commune||Member|
|Chiriluș Ema - Studio Chiriluș - photo-video and advertising services, Vatra Dornei||Member|
|Crucianu Adrian - Elena Guesthouse, Drăgoiasa village, Panaci commune / Călimani cheese producer||Member|
|Ursache Cătălin - local guide - hiking / equestrian, Șaru Dornei commune||Member|
|Iordache Mihaela -Bâtca Tisei Guesthouse, Neagra Șarului village, Șaru Dornei commune||Member|