Like a Forget-Me-Not flower…
Crinul Bucovinei Guesthouse in Tara Dornelor is warmly welcoming guests in a fairy-tale-like natural setting. The fresh mountain air will stimulate your desire to hike and try local dishes. Here you are warmly welcomed by the host, Mrs Crina, who will strive to ensure you a pleasant stay, by providing all the necessary comfort for a great vacation. Considering that evening in the mountains are cooler, it has become a custom for the guests and host to gather around the fire and tell stories, talk about memories, become friends, tell jokes and dance the traditional “hora” dance.
- rooms have a balcony and ensuite bathroom;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- gazebo with grill, oven and plate stove;
- tennis table;
- transfer from Vatra Dornei railway station to the pension and back may be ensured on request, as well as food from local producers.
Note: As a member of a local ecotourism network, Crinul Bucovinei Pension supports Tara Dornelor’s sustainable preservation. By staying here, you also support the local community’s growth.
🗺️ Location: Cosna village, 11 Tesna St., Cosna locality, at 14 Km distance from Vatra Dornei and 5 minutes’ distance from the village centre.
🛌 Capacity: 20 places/8 rooms
🛢 Accommodation rates/night:
- 150 RON – double room;
- 190 RON – triple room;
- 230 RON – 4 places apartment;
- 120 RON – loft room.*(prices can be altered without advance notice on this platform)
Phone: +40 745 924 368