Not the place to get bored.
And you’ll never get tired of the beauty that surrounds you either. So, do not wait for a special occasion to get to Lus Guesthouse, in Tara Dornelor, the perfect place for relaxation and nature therapy. The hosts are welcoming, there is a peaceful and safe feel for you and your family or your group of friends. Here, everything was thoroughly taught, from the spacious resting areas to the outdoor or indoor relaxation areas and large, cheerful and colorful playground as children like. Therefore, it is the ideal place for whoever wants to get away from monotony, hustle and bustle, and polluted air.
The hosts say that this wonderful place has chosen them and not the other way round: “Our story started a few years ago and we knew that we would feel great here, that the local people are better believers, better homemakers and better persons in general. We are born in Barlad, we live in Iasi, but now we are from Tara Dornelor, Bucovina’s ecotourism destination and we are proud of it. We have greatly evolved from the opening until now and we had many guests meanwhile. We have improved our services, the comfort level and the food we offer to our guests.”
The guesthouse has two large gazebos equipped with grill, spit, fire pit, cauldron for traditional dishes and a terrace over a creek; there are also swings in the gazebos;
- parking in the courtyard;
- tennis table, billiard table (at extra charge);
- library, playground;
- sauna and jacuzzi (at extra charge);
- barbecues require the hosts’ assistance.
- as recreational activities, horse sleigh riding and horseback riding lessons are possible.
- nearby monasteries, including Piatra Taieturii and Catrinari Monasteries can be visited.
- hiking to the nearby sheep farms, where traditional dishes can be tasted.
- Vatra Dornei town, the ski slopes, the skating rink and the chairlift are situated at 18 km distance.
- sleigh riding and cycling are possible near the guesthouse..Note: As member of a local ecotourism network, Lus Guesthouse supports Tara Dornelor’s sustainable preservation. By staying here, you also support the local community’s growth.